Wednesday 10 February 2016

Collection of Cute Love Quotes

Everyone falling in love, falling out of love. Love quotes can help you to convey your sincere feelings and thoughts, sometimes when words just refuse to flow out of you.
It's like no matter how tough you try to saying it; the words just don't come out right. And you're stuck and couldn't write one more word.

You may not be a good author or poet, that's totally alright. But you may have the capability to choose and select. So choose a wonderful love quote that talk from your heart, and say your loved one, girlfriend or boyfriend know exactly what's in your heart.
Here are several Cute Love Quotes I have collected. I hope that you like them. Quotes are the great way to spread Love.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.
During the instants where words are not helping you, let Love Quotes give you a helping hand. Let love quotes help you draw out your thoughts nicely on portion of paper.
Love is that situation in which the cheerfulness of another person is required to your own.
We never get what we want, never want what we get, never like what we have, but... Still we live, still we love, still we hope and this is life.

Love is something never-ending; the feature may change, but not the essence.
True love is like ghosts, who everyone talks about and few have seen.
Love is like piano. First you must hear to play by the rules and then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Love is the tempting wish to be irresistibly desired

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an defective person completely
The first love is forever the sweetest, but the first breakup is always the deepest.
Find someone who knows you're not great, but treat you as if you are.
It's erroneous to say I can't live without you because I've already lived before I met you, but instead I'll say Life will be superior if you're just here with me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment